Friday, February 10, 2012

Two weeks in Los Angeles

It's been that long already and I'm using all my brain power each day. After four days working on a set my brain feels like hammered dog shit. But in the end I have a feeling that's hard to describe. It's awesome. I'm learning new things and relearning what I already know, basically putting it into practice. My confidence in decision making is building up with each exchange of ideas with my peers. Now that part is what I enjoy the best. Mixing ideas revolved around art. Figuring out the problem and coming up with a solution. Getting use to it, finding new energy to draw again. Sketched out a two headed fortune teller. So glad to see I haven't lost my touch.
I'm starving and hungry. I need gas, water food and shelter. So I'm looking for jobs all over L.A. From San Fernando valley all the way down to long beach. I lost count how many applications and cover letter and resumes I submitted. But ima keep throwing them out there until I hit something. Anything right now. That rent is getting closer.





No comments:

Post a Comment